Christmas is fast approaching us and if you're like our house, decorations normally go up around the 1st of December. Therefore, it's time to start looking for the decorations. I apologise if you think it's too early to be talking about Christmas or you don't celebrate it, but I think they most magical thing about Christmas is the transformation that your house goes through. Here are a few things I've been admiring..
1. Don't get your tinsel in a tangle . This sign is kind of nontraditional when it comes to Christmas. I definitely haven't seen something like this before, but I think it adds about a fun and sass in between more classic Christmas decorations.
2.Owl Hanging Decoration. How cute is this tree decoration? It's from Paperchase and currently on their website have so many lovely tree decorations like this one, so if you're looking for something more quirky for your tree, have a look there.
3. Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie. This Yankee Candle scent is described as buttery rich, vanilla scented and holiday sugar cookies. Yankee candles can't do no wrong in my book and I think having a Christmas candle burning will definitely add to the atmosphere in your home and is as important as the decorations. By the sounds of the description, this candle will be very sweet, which is my favourite kind of scent.
4. Christmas Tree Doormat, When decorating the house, I think the outside can sometimes be neglected. I don't particular like flashing lights, Santas climbing down the drainpipe or a lot a fuss on the outside of the house and I think this is a nice, subtle way of decorating.
5. Vintage Christmas Bunting. I would have never thought of hanging bunting at Christmas as I see it as more of a summer decoration, but I think this design is adorable. I think if your not a fan of tinsel, this is a very nice alternative.
6. Sass and Belle Hanging Reindeer Head Decoration. This is another quirky item that I think will look really pretty hanging on the wall during Christmas with tinkling lights wrapped around it
Writing this post has gotten me so excited for Christmas! What do you enjoy most about Christmas? When do you start putting your decorations up?
Labels: christmas, wishlist